- Company: Zambia Public Procurement Authority
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
The Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA) a body corporate and responsible for regulation of public procurement in Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment into ZPPA’s establishment for the following positions:
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT-ZPPA 08
To assist in the management of human resource and information to ensure attainment of human resource strategies.
The officer will be required to perform the following duties:
- Receives human resources and related correspondence within and from outside and records it for distribution to relevant Officers;
- Stores human resources information (correspondence) and supports updating of employee files etc. and ensures availability when sought by authorized Officers;
- Assist in documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information;
- Receives, sorts out employment applications, lists and profiles each one in required format;
- Maintaining computer based and human resource information system by updating and entering data;
- Opens Personnel Files for new members of staff as directed by superior in liaison with Information and Registry Unit;
- Attends to daily routine Human Resources issues related to recruitment, placement, performance management, development and staff welfare matters among others; and
- Performs any other related functions as assigned by superior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade Twelve (12) School certificate with three (3) credits or better;
- Diploma in human resource management or public administration; and
- A least one (1) year post qualification experience in a human resource function or related field.
SKILL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Good communication skills in writing and oral orientation;
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Must have current membership to the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM).
The appointment of the Human Resource Assistant is on a contractual basis of three (3) years.
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should comprise a curriculum vitae and certified copies of Grade Twelve (12) certificate, Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma and any other relevant certificates including transcript of degrees/diplomas, National Registration Card, and current practicing certificate of the relevant professional body as required by each position. Applications to be addressed to:
The Director General
Zambia Public Procurement Authority
Stand 11790 Sub J
Off Alick Nkhata Road
P. O. Box 31009
The closing date for receipt of applications will be Friday, 18th May, 2018 at 17:00 hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.