- Company: University of Zambia
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
THE UNIVERSITY OF ZAMBIA
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions at the University of Zambia:
SCHOOL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
AFRICA CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN INFECTIOUS DISEASES OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS (ACEIDHA)
Africa Center of Excellence for Infectious Diseases of Humans and Animals (ACEIDHA) is a loan from the World Bank to the Government of the Republic of Zambia. The Government has financed it as a Grant to the University of Zambia. The Centre is hosted at the University of Zambia, School of Veterinary Medicine and the World Bank funding will run up to December, 2022.
JOB TITLE: PROJECT DRIVER (1 POSITION)
Job Summary: Responsible for driving and making sure that ACEIDHA vehicles are always in a roadworthy condition.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent;
- Must have a valid PSV driving licence;
- At least three (3) years work experience in a similar capacity;
- Must be knowledgeable in motor vehicle maintenance;
• Good communication skills
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the specified requirements need apply to the address indicated below, enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and addresses of three traceable referees, copies of professional qualifications and contact address / telephone / e-mail details.
Applications to be sent to:
The Registrar University of Zambia P.O. Box 32379 Lusaka
Closing date: 18th May, 2018. Only short-listed applicants will be communicated to. The University of Zambia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.