- Company: University of Zambia
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions at the University of Zambia:
SCHOOL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
AFRICA CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN INFECTIOUS DISEASES OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS (ACEIDHA)
Africa Center of Excellence for Infectious Diseases of Humans and Animals (ACEIDHA) is a loan from the World Bank to the Government of the Republic of Zambia. The Government has financed it as a Grant to the University of Zambia. The Centre is hosted at the University of Zambia, School of Veterinary Medicine and the World Bank funding will run up to December, 2022.
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (1 POSITION)
Job Summary: Responsible for carrying out general administrative functions related to ACEIDHA
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent;
- Diploma in Office Administration or any relevant field;
- At least three (3) years’ proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role;
- Solid knowledge of Office procedures;
- Must be conversant with the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the specified requirements need apply to the address indicated below, enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and addresses of three traceable referees, copies of professional qualifications and contact address / telephone / e-mail details.
Applications to be sent to:
The Registrar University of Zambia P.O. Box 32379 Lusaka
Closing date: 18th May, 2018. Only short-listed applicants will be communicated to. The University of Zambia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.