Precision Recruitment International connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries in the region. Our business strives to have an in-depth knowledge of our markets. We have offices in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and South Africa with plans to open offices in other African countries in the future. We have run recruitment drives throughout Africa and have multiple partnerships across the continent.
We deliver top talent across a range of industries including Banking and Financial Services, Agriculture, Hospitality, Oil & Gas and Mining among many others. PRI offers services in permanent, contract and executive recruitment as well as value added human capital consulting covering areas such as payroll, talent management, training, psychometric and behaviour assessments. We are looking for a skilled Mechanic to assemble, maintain and repair machinery and vehicles. You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems.
• Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
• Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
• Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
• Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
• Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
• Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
• Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
• Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
• Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.)
• Keep logs of work and report on issues
• Proven experience as Mechanic
• Has drivers licence and a car
• Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
• Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
• Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
• A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
• Very good communication skills
• A problem-solving ability
• Very good physical strength and stamina
• High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus
How to apply
If you fit this Criteria, Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org