- To manage the loan application process ensuring quality of service
- Customer service management
- To ensure compliance with local Credit Policy, national legal regulatory and government bodies requirements
- First level of appraisal for all applications received must be done
- Ensure timely and accurate document processing to GSSC for data input
- Manage and achieve all defined and agreed service quality measures
- Ensure compliance to credit policy guidelines
- Ensure the FIFI queues are promptly executed as per credit policy
- Ensure a Credit Reference bureau check is conducted and analyzed on all processed applications
- Manage application process to achieve agreed loan turnaround times and maximize approval rates
- Maintain healthy work relations with Credit Initiation, GSSC CI and GSSC Operations with view to harmonize workflows and quality of service.
- Fully comply with all policies and procedures and KCS to achieve satisfactory audit grades in local & Group audits
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Knowledge & Experience required:
- Degree / Diploma (or equivalent) in banking related field.
- Minimum two years work experience.
- Credit assessment skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team building qualities.
- In-depth knowledge of products, services and customer service issues.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulations for credit delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power Point, and the use of other spreadsheets).
- Sound knowledge of banking practice and theory.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1800004427&lang=en →