We are a food processing company in the industrial area of Lusaka. Our company portfolio is expanding rapidly and as such, we are looking for someone with a passion for quality and attention to detail to join our finance team as Management Accountant.
Responsible for working with company management to help them make upper level management decisions. Helps management use financial information to inform business strategy. Relays information from accounting department to management team.
- Record financial transactions for project, department, or company
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external use
- Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing
- Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term horizons
- Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
- Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Accounts or CIMA from a reputable institution.
- Must be registered with ZICA
- At least 4 years continuous work experience
- Must be aged between 30 – 45 years old
Knowledge of accounting terms and concepts, understanding of finance regulations and legislation, knowledge of business strategy and methodology, analytical skills, critical thinking skills, organisational skills, strong attention to detail, strategic thinking.
Remuneration: A competitive package will be offered and will be based upon experience and potential.
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria above, please e-mail your CV, application letter and qualifications in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday 17th October 2018.