Living Water International (LWI) is a global non-governmental
organisation that exists to demonstrate the love of God by
helping communities acquire desperately needed clean water, and
experience “living water” (the gospel of Jesus Christ) which
alone satisfies the deepest thirst. Living Water in Africa is
providing safe drinking water, Christian Witness, Sanitation
and Hygiene Education to communities across Africa. A vacancy
exists in the Zambia Office, based in Lusaka for the position
of Maintenance and Operation Coordinator:
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Remuneration: Annual Base Salary range of
K80,000 – K84, 000
- Ensure that all rehabilitations are in accordance with
Living Water Quality Standards.
- Ensure that there is long term functionality of water
systems that need to be rehabilitated.
- Ensure projects are in an area supported by operation and
- Develop operation and maintenance plans for Living Water
- Test the water quality during all project site revisits and
conduct inspection of water system condition.
- Enter all Living Water Zambia projects in the Living Water
Information System (LWIS).
- Participate in operations meetings at the regional level.
- Orientate and train field staff on LWIS.
- Conduct site visits for Living Water International Zambia
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in one of the following; Water Engineering,
Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Public Health,
Environmental Health, Development Studies or a related field.
- Diploma in Water Engineering with relevant trainings in
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an NGO/INGO.
- Previous experience in designing and delivery of trainings
in hygiene and sanitation for communities or schools.
- Experience in operation maintenance.
- Must be proficient in MS programs.
- Fluency in reading, writing & speaking English
- Proficient in report writing.
- Driving experience with Clean Driving license will be added
- MUST be a committed Christian with personal relationship
with Christ Jesus.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit;
1-page letter clearly indicating how the candidate meets each
of the qualifications, skills and experience above.
Updated CV (not more than (4) four pages)- starting with the
most recent role to: or hand delivered to our office
Mambilima Road Rhodes Park,