Kopa Company Limited seeks to recruit 7 Accounts Receivable Consultants on a 2 month temporal assignment starting on 1st February 2019.
Kopa Company Limited has workstations in Kasama, Mpika, Mkushi, Kitwe, Choma, Lusaka and Chipata and therefore individuals interested in the positions stated will have to be current residents of the aforementioned towns.
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Checking returns received are matching with goods received notes
- Credit notes passed according to goods received notes
- Compiling customer statements after reconciliation
- Reports to adherence of company procedures, processes, and controls by sales staff
- Diploma in Accounts
- ZICA Technician / Licentiate Level
Only candidates who fit the above requirements will be contacted. If you, unfortunately, do not hear from us in the next 5 days after application, it would entail that your application was unsuccessful.
Kopa Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and therefore female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates should send Cover Letter, CV, copies of qualifications and NRC copy to [email protected]
Candidates who do not follow the above instructions will not be shortlisted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]