- Company: Justo Mwale University
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Justo Mwale University (JMU) A Leading Christian University in Sub-Saharan Africa is an institution of high standing both locally and internationally, which is registered with the Higher Education Authority (HEA), and whose vision is “To provide quality Contextual, Holistic Education that empowers persons to serve the Church, Academy and Society in Sub Saharan Africa and beyond.” The University is now looking for self-motivated and suitable qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
The Bursar will be directly responsible to the Registrar and will be responsible for the running and supervision of the Accounts staff and office
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 school certificate or GCE equivalent.
- ACCA; CIMA; ZICA ; Degree in Accountancy or equivalent: Masters will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ work experience in an accounting environment.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proven church membership and compliant.
- Must be a member of ZICA
The university offers an attractive package for each position to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should submit a marked application letter, certified copies of their academic and professional qualifications, updated curriculum vitae with three (3) traceable referees.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 31st January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ALL APPLICATION MUST BE DIRECTED TO:
THE REGISTRAR Justo Mwale University, Plot 16, Chamba Valley, P.O. Box 310199 Lusaka-Zambia
Email: [email protected]
Phone: + 260-211-294252
Tel: +260-211-294252/ +260-975819348
Note: Application Letters can be dropped at Justo Mwale University, Chamba Valley, Munali Road-Lusaka or can be Emailed to [email protected]