Yalelo is a leading supplier and pioneer of aquaculture in Zambia, bringing together local resources and world-leading practices. Founded in 2011, we have grown quickly to become the leading fisheries firm in Zambia and among the largest aquaculture firms in Africa. We breed and grow our tilapia on the shores of Lake Kariba and sell our product fresh nation-wide.
Our fast paced business is seeking an Experienced and Professional Financial Manager to join our team. This position will play a key role in the execution and implementation of the organization’s financial strategy.
- Ensure that the day-to-day financial operational activities of the company are executed and delivered as per standard
- Lead a team towards achievement of preset goals
- Manage account payables and receivables activities
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities`
- Develop operational initiatives to achieve financial goals
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget
The Right-Fit candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- Professional qualification such as CIMA/ACCA/ZICA or similar will be considered a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in a financial management position
- Proven financial analysis and reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High standard of professionalism (ethics, integrity and honesty)
If you are what Yalelo is looking for, please submit your application through this google form link: https://goo.gl/forms/XV1wIlD12QXaL1i82.
We look forward to hearing from you.