LSO Contractors LTD is a Zambian-owned and Youth-driven Contracting and Specialized Supplies business that is headquartered in Lusaka. As Contractors, we utilize our expertise in Project & Quality Management to deliver quality products and services to our various clients. The company was incorporated in April 2011 under the Companies Act Cap 388 of the laws of Zambia. LSO Contractors offers a single point of access to a professional and quality service for building and civil engineering works and with a contract supplies offering. LSO Contractors is an NCC Grade 5 Building and NCC Grade 6 Roads and Civil Works Contractor whose focus has been in contracting works related to building construction and rehabilitation works, telecom tower construction projects, and road rehabilitation projects in Lusaka, Mazabuka, Monze, Mongu, Chililabombwe and Siavonga towns.
Starting Salary Offered: ZMW 3,000
Closing Date: 14th January, 2019
- Ensure Maintenance up-to-date files of Invoices Received, Payment Status, Payment/Journal vouchers and other supporting financial documents.
- Post entries in the accounting package for the expense reports, bank charges and monthly adjustments.
- Prepare outstanding advances statements for follow up with staff.
- Maintain records of both field and office internal audits.
- Maintain record of all advances.
- Ensure company documentation are kept safely and securely.
- Ensure Maintenance of payroll records such as NAPSA and PAYE files.
- Ensure Maintenance of records of Staff Advances.
- Plan, Prepare, Get Payroll Sign-off and email PDF Pay slips.
- Compile NAPSA documentation for submission on a monthly basis.
- Prepare, get sign-off and submit Tax returns on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and submit PAYE forms for payment through the bank.
FINANCIAL REPORTING & MIS:
- Keep records of Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Keep record of Field Office Financial Reports (FOFR).
- Prepare Weekly Financial Position for Management Decisions.
- Produce Monthly Statements for Clients.
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts indicating business performance and identify issues and potential for growth.
- Coordinate Office Resources and expenditure.
- Coordinate transport for official business.
- Facilitate Bi-Annual Performance Appraisal processes and procedures.
- Effectively Supervise Subordinates to ensure KPIs are delivered timely and accurately.
- Minimum Requirements and Experience
- Graduate in ACCA, ZICA, CIMA or Equivalent from a recognized University with 2+ years of experience
- Or Diploma with 3+ years of experience.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on highly sensitive matters.
- Apply a proactive and flexible approach to your workload.
1. Interested Candidates should submit their applications electronically to email@example.com
2. Applications should consist of a Motivational letter, CV and Certificates as a Single Document (PDF or Word).
3. Applications should be saved in the following format: Jobtitle_Name
Note that applications that do not follow the prescribed format above will not be considered.