The HR Manager will act as a business partner in support of all HR functions including: recruitment, training, employee relations, management coaching, retention, recognition, performance management and legal compliance. This position will enhance organizational effectiveness by aligning human resources with sales goals and business strategies.
- Plan, direct, and manage the selection process to identify, recruit high quality talent, at all levels, in a continuous pipeline, in support of sales goals
- Plans and manages selling cost budget
- Design and implement recognition and compensation programs to retain top level performers
- Employee Relations – issue identification and resolution
- Maintain appropriate contact with all associates to stay abreast of concerns and address potential issues
- Manage corporate wide human resource policies and procedures consistent with corporate objectives and state and federal laws
- Performs training functions for corporate initiative and new hire orientation
- Handles overall senior team responsibilities
- Performs additional tasks as required
- Complete understanding of and hands on exposure to the full mix of Human Resources functions with five or more years of professional HR managerial experience, including significant time spent as a principal human resource leader within a sales environment. Must have complete knowledge of labor laws, must be able to react quickly, make timely decisions and maintain calm demeanor.
- Individual must be viewed as accessible and democratic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively and tactfully advise, counsel, coach, and negotiate with all levels of the organization
- Experience in budget oversight and census planning
- Proven track record in the supervision of others
- Knowledge of best practices and key trends in the Human Resources functions
- Customer Focused with sound judgment, good financial and strategic skills, and the ability to contribute to the organization beyond just the scope of human resources
- Open-minded and self-confident with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong conflict resolutions skills
- Computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent is preferred
- Certification in Human Resources preferred