Innovation Representative (Lusaka)
Closing Date: Wednesday, 17th January, 2018.
VITALITE is looking for an enthusiastic, independent, and highly organized individual’s to join our Innovation Team. With a growing team throughout Zambia we require individuals who will provide them with additional support and guidance.
- Assist with the planning and setting of marketing events related to the GSMA and innovation department in general.
- Should be willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets.
- Track all transactions and keep all financial documents up to date (collection of project related receipts).
- Work closely with the finance team on this.
- Keep track of all Add-On inventory and have all documents audit ready always
- Actively engage in product sales and marketing to customers
- Run day to day marketing of the Add- On products and tie in with the marketing team and stove sales team
- Engage with the solar sales and service team to ensure the smooth delivery of products to agents and customers.
- Work closely with the customer care team to ensure agents receive adequate support when setting up new customers.
- Quickly assimilate the VITALITE way of life and follow company policy (Triple P and Attention to detail)
- Should have a driver’s license (very cardinal as we will soon start moving to promote the project)
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable in an independent role
- Professional work attitude
- Motivated & Enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 PLUS tertiary education in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of the area
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- Cover letter
- References (Previous Employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.