Yalelo is seeking a highly analytical, hands-on Head of Analytics in Agribusiness/FMCG who is to work directly with the CEO and CFO in driving improved data capture, analysis and response.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Manage data collected across the Yalelo value chain, include data mining, collection and organization within the business.
- Perform analyses which lead to actionable insights for production and commercial operations
- Make relevant use of advanced data techniques that will help Yalelo operate more efficiently and cost efficiently.
- Assist senior managers by contributing insights to business cases for key value creating initiatives.
- Develop relevant reporting dashboards and automated reports.
- Support the institutionalization of data collection and usage which will go beyond the candidate’s tenure.
Our Head of Analytics in Agribusiness should have:
- 2-4 years of experience working in strategy consulting, analytics, strategic marketing or operations research analytics.
- Ability to develop detailed strategic and operational plans
- A drive for efficiency, sustainability and food security
- Can function under pressure with minimum supervision
- University degree in a technical field
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org