- Company: First National Bank
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Zambia
To Provide legal counsel to all business partners. Provide timely and effective strategic legal advice, support and guidance to manage legal risk across the Banks Business Units, ensuring compliance with legal framework. Ensure provision of legal services is timely, effective and of high standard for implementation of initiatives and measures to effect reduction of legal risk in all areas of the business.
Experience and Qualifications
- An LLB Degree from a recognized/reputable University.
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Zambia
- Minimum: 7 years at the bar with practice in commercial and corporate law, credit experience in documentation, collateral, collections, contracts, credit legal process and litigation, of which 3 years should have been at management level.
- At least 3 years’ post working experience in a busy law firm or legal department.
- Must be a paid-up member of the Law Association of Zambia and have a valid Practicing Certificate.
- Computer literate.
- Understanding of business principles.
How to Apply