- Responsible to manage and control the Food and Beverage Department and ensure achievement of budgeted sales and target profits
- Ensure the highest standards of Food & Beverage and presentation in all food and beverage outlets
- Extensive knowledge of the F&B field in the hospitality industry
- In-depth understanding of Hotel Accounting procedures with strong administrative capabilities
- Must be fully computer literate in Micros, Excel, and Opera etc.
- Proven track record in terms of leadership ability and must display an ability to communicate freely with subordinates, peers, managers and the public in general
- An organized person, neat and tidy in appearance with a positive attitude towards work
- Attend Management meetings as scheduled
- Exceptional organizational skills with high levels of initiative
- High level of Mental Alertness, high energy levels, and high level of perseverance
- Liaise with the Head Chef on Food stock, quality presentation, stock control and menu development.
- Set objectives and targets of each section in order to maximize revenue, profitability and guest satisfaction.
- Assertive/Self-starter and a team player that can work easily with people
- Responsible to manage and control the F&B outlets as directed from time to time as well as all the staff in the specified outlets
- Be pro-active and use initiative with regards to all Food & Beverage as well as Service related functionality areas, handling of complaints, and to ensure achievement of budgeted sales and profit targets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Grade 12 School certificate or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in a similar /related position
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/MinorInternational/743999667581398-executive-assistant-manager-food-and-beverage?source=Linkedin →