SUMMARY OF THE JOB
Management of imports.(Bondings, RITs, RIBs, direct exports and exports from Bond)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capturing of entries correctly and timely on both Asycuda and on the internal system.
- Updating of the bonded warehouse and Customs Area registers.
- Invoicing all transactions on the internal system.
- Monitoring RIT movements and generating report 246
- Reporting any truck movement delays to ZRA within 5 days of the T1 generation.
- Compliance with the Customs law and Company SOPs.
- Sending appropriate transaction reports to management as required.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by superiors.
- Certificate or Diploma in Customs clearing and forwarding course from a recognizable Institution.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Asycuda world competent.
- Computer literate at least in excel and word
- Grade 12 certificate
If you meet the above requirements, send in your CV and cover letter electronically through;
The HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, RELOAD LOGISTICS AND TRADING LIMITED, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.