Customer Service Agent
- Attend to wall in Clients
- Attend to all Phones company phones
- Provide the clients with all the necessary information regarding our services.
- Ensuring that all the payments are done to accounts, (storage/freight/clearance fee/handling.
- Ensure all off-net shipments are treated as per Off-net shipment procedure.
- Respond to all mails within 30 minutes and ensure that customs feedback is accurate.
- Provision of feedback to all clients on the shipment status
- Ensure that all the PODs are given to respective people
- Always be willing to offer a solution to our clients without going out of our code of conduct and within the rules and regulations of Zambia Revenue Authority.
- Assist with the Frontline when need arise
- And any other responsibilities assigned by you supervisor / Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma in Public Administration / Business management/ Business Administration
- Knowledge in Clearing process will be an added advantage
- Very Good Communication Skills
- Attentive to details
- Good Customer Services Skills
- Aggressive and able to push things while working with the team
- Willing to learn customs procedures as well as willingness to deliver a needed service to our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org