Liaises with: AAHZ Country Office, and all project staff, as well as UNHCR and other NGOs and or important stakeholders to ensure appropriate mechanisms of efficient coordination are in place and adequately functional in handling
- To implement psycho social programmes for Refugees and others of concern) receive social support at
- Deliver the GBV program – Ensure the designed program is implemented, payng attention to ensuring shelter and material support to GBV survivors/protection cases in both the transit center and in urban communities
- Attend and actively participate in the protection and Best interest determination panel meetings with UNHCR and other stakeholders
- Provide case management services: Identification and documentation of Protection cases and referring them to UNHCR for further Assistance.
- Provide comprehensive monitoring lead of the psycho-social activities
- Provide capacity Support for all partner community workers
Qualifications and Attributes
- Diploma in social work or related field, Degree holders have an added advantage.
- Mature female candidate with experience in community led interventions and working with Refugees is an added advantage.
- Computer literate and fluency in the local languages
Send your application letter and CV to The Country Manager by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 28th February, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.