Itezhi Tezhi Power Corporation Limited (ITPC) is a Joint Venture Company owned by ZESCO LIMITED and TATA Power Company Limited and owns the 120 MW Hydro Power Station which is situated the Itezhi Tezhi Dam Of the Kafue River in Itezhi Tezhi District The Company seeks to recruit suitably qualified personal to fill up following position:
1.0 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (02) POSITIONS
Reports to: The Maintenance and Planning Engineer
Knowledge and Skills
a) Full Grade 12 Certificate
b) Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
c) Must be a professional of EIZ
d) Six (6) years or more experience in operation and maintenance of hydro turbine generator units, governing systems, excitation systems pwer transformers, auxiliary transformers, HV switchyard equipment, MV switchgears, protection and cmtrol and SCADA system of hydro power plant of the capacity of not less than 50 MW
e) Proficiency in MS Office.
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Experience in industrial environment will an added advantage.
The position is on a fixed term contract condition of employment
ITPC is an equal opportunity employer, female applicants are encouraged to apply.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Age limit is 35 years
Closing date for receipt Of applications is Wednesday, 29 March 2018.
Applications with relevant Academic and Professional qualifications should be addressed to:
The Human Manager
Itezhi Tezhi Power Corporation
Plot 3039 Makishi Road
Fairview Area. Post Net 239
Private Bag ES91
Manda Hill, LUSAKA
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Dealer Sales Representatives.
- Develop and maintain the market agents.
- Implement the channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan.
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets.
- Keep good relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customers face promptly, and collect market information.
- Feedback and handle the information of dealers.
- Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast the market trends.
- Support work of delivery goods , goods returning, payment collection, receipts,etc.
- Achieve the sale targets individually, and submit all the required documents in time.
- Check sales record and make sure the payment is on time, if there is any lost, report to your manager immediately.
Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
- 1-3 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change.
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
e.g. Sales Representative _Ndola or Mufulira_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.
Closing Date: 28th February, 2018
We are looking for a Tourism Manager to oversee proactively manage the tourism for three lodges within a national park. You will be a senior member of the general management team, with a specific responsibility to manage and develop the current tourism product through excellent front of house management, staff training, management of resources, liaison with marketing and booking agents, and provision of financial management to name a few areas.
- Experience in running tourism facilities and accommodation in a remote setting
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Computer and internet literate including web page update
- Drivers licence (and experience driving on bush roads)
Optional but desirable qualifications
- Experience in tourism in Zambia
- Tourism guiding
- Zambia Work permit or Residency
Important Additional requirement
- Willingness to live in a remote area
- Team player
- Can do and problem-solving attitude
- Committed, and willing to contribute, to conservation
If you have the above qualifications, please apply by sending an application letter and CV to email@example.com.