Purpose: To teach, conduct research and carry out other academic related tasks.
- Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent;
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering;
- Master of Science degree in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering;
- PhD in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering would be an added advantage;
- Proof of Publications would be an added advantage;
- Must be Computer literate;
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (MEIZ);
- Registered Engineer with the Engineers’ Registration Board.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to:
University of Zambia
PO Box 32379