JOB TITLE: HEAD PENSIONS AND CLIENT RELATIONS
Reporting to the Pensions Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that statistical data in respect of actuarial valuations, monthly reports, budgets and projections are accurately and timely prepared and presented for use by management.
- Ensures that all pension documents prepared for payment by subordinates are approved before presentation for authorization to supervisor and processing by Accounts department to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Uploads from time to time pension data in respect of members in order to update records contained in the computerized system to facilitate pension administration.
- Co-ordinates with all the departments to ensure that the Customer Service policy and Member Charter are being adhered to by all members of staff at all times and address any issues arising thereof.
- Organizes and co-ordinates the preparation, publication and production of various Trust brands e.g. Corporate shirts, brochures, booklets etc and undertakes corporate relations functions aimed at promoting the corporate image of the organization.
- Conducts Sensitisation, financial education and pre-retirement seminars to properly guide participants on pension scheme procedures and how to utilize pension benefits.
- Initiates client retention programmes such as inductions and workshops for both new and old employees of various participating companies respectively to apprise them on relevant pension information and procedures pertaining to the scheme.
- Visits participating companies regularly so as to keep abreast with their operations, get feedback on service delivery and render pension related advice as required to enable them make appropriate decisions.
- Co-ordinates all the communications with all participating Employers and Corporate clients to ensure that all the pension contributions and funds are remitted to the Pension Scheme in good time and make follow ups with defaulting clients.
- Capable of driving and willing to travel extensively.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels
- Proficiency in computer use especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Innovative and quick learner
- Social and emotional intelligent
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business Administration or any business related, but not accounting studies;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in pensions, insurance or financial sector;
- In possession of a clean driver’s licence
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your application and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interviews.
Deadline for receiving applications is 24th November 2017.
Powered by Jobs Botswana