Job Title: VAS Engineer
- Coordinate the VAS partners and third party application vendors.
- Coordination of convergence systems, postpaid billing and VAS.
- Monitoring performance indicator for billing and VAS nodes.
- Manage the design, development and installation of application enhancements and upgrades.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new applications.
- Ensure compliance of internal SLA between the billing/VAS section and the business.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications
Job Title: Product Analyst
- Participate in developing new products and services, portal and device.
- Participate in project life cycle from new product research, modelling, implementation and ongoing product evaluation.
- Facilitate accurate data analysis and reporting on performance update, project deliverables, quality, cost, time etc.
- Drive continuous improvements, identify trends/patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs to improve
Provide regular and adhoc analysis and reports
- BSc Degree in IT/Software Engineering
- ITIL Certification
- CCNA & Certification in project Management
- Experience in telecoms billing/VAS added advantage
Job Title: Applications Support Engineer
- Work with the team and to deliver data products and provide business insights through data analysis.
- Carry out customer analytics required for execution of offers.
- Ensure compliance of internal SLA between application team and business.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Support marketing sections and in the execution of data analyses.
- Carry out detailed data mining, reporting, and delivering market/trend analyses to the business.
- Extract data from various applications and systems, manipulates and explores data, produce analyses using Microsoft Access, Excel, SAS/SQL, etc.
- Independently research, organise and analyse technical information and prepare reports & recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree e.g. B Sc. or Business qualification or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience of Data Mining, SQL
- At least 2 years experience in a similar management position, in dynamic and fast-moving industries
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Data Analysis
- Troubleshooting, analytical, logical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject of you e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 26/04/2017.
Powered by Jobs Botswana