Site Foremen provide leadership and take responsibility for supervising teams, ensuring the safety of crew members, implementation of OHSA guidelines, planning and scheduling of work, employee relations, and productivity of crew members as well as ensuring quality control.
- Must have over 5 years’ experience from a recognized and reputable construction company serving in a related field;
- A civil engineering qualification is an added advantage;
- Ability to train and develop subordinates;
- Ability to plan, control, execute and report on works, a must;
- Ability to work under no supervision;
- Loyalty and high level of confidentiality;
- Excellent traceable interpersonal skills;
- Locals (Swazis) preferred candidates.
- Knowledge of OHSAS;
- Strong and traceable leadership skills;
- Ability to plan and schedule works;
- Ability to organize and delegate work;
- Manage differences and diversity at the work site;
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, with good comprehension;
- Apply good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
Must be a team player;
Honesty and Intergrity;
Good work ethic;
Ready to take on new challenges;
Takes responsibility and can easily adjust to change.