Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Digital Banking Divisionunder the Sales Department at Head Office:-
REGIONAL CLIENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (X4)
To lead the execution of the Digital Banking client acquisition strategy. To grow and retain a portfolio of active Digital Banking customers and achieve the business target of number clients as well as associated financial performance indicators for assigned region.
Under the supervision of the Head Client Acquisition, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:-
- Deliver set sales targets for the region as agreed with Head Client Acquisition.
- To ensure DSA sales productivity trackers are completed daily/weekly and feedback provided timely.
- To provide information to sales teams quarterly in terms of pricing, products and campaigns.
- To supervise sales promotion campaigns by distributing material to staff and customers and ensuring the cascading of key messages and products for staff.
- To act as a link between Head Office and DSAs in so far as dissemination of information to the teams is concerned.
- Responsible for the growth of digital clients on the portfolio and accountable for all financial KPIs on the portfolio.
- Execute client value proposition for Digital Banking clients.
- Driving focus on a customer-focused sales and servicing environment.
- Sets referral, new business and cross-selling goals and monitors achievement of these goals.
- Ensures that the full value chain of this segment proposition is realized for the Bank.
- Conducts market sizing and provide initiatives to lead the market.
- Ensure brand consistency across the channel offering for this segment.
- Enable DSA sales through sales tool kits.
- Constantly scan the market to acquire clients.
- Aligning the Client Acquisition business strategy with other business divisions within the Bank and technology trends.
- Identify and take ownership of generating sales opportunities through various events and marketing efforts.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement in sales development.
- Seeks opportunities to integrate, simplify and streamline activity through involvement of teams in the geographic and functional matrix.
- Works in a facilitative manner to build capability in progressing objectives whilst ensuring profitability and productivity outcomes.
- Monitoring post acquisition engagement level with clients.
- Monitoring DSA engagement with clients.
- Execute defined servicing model for Digital Banking clients.
- Ensure that all workflow, processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Conduct a needs analysis to identify customer needs effectively when opening new accounts or giving product advice, in line with the Banking and Financial Services Act.
- External: Clients/Customers.
- Internal: All Divisions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in a relevant field or professional qualification from a recognised university.
- At least three (3) years banking experience.
- Experience in managing and coaching a large sales force.
- Expert Knowledge in digital client acquisition.
- Good knowledge of financial spreadsheet applications (e.g. Excel) to capture and analyse financial data.
- Good knowledge of general banking practices and procedures, principles and practices of business economics and the current business economic environment.
- A good current knowledge of different industry sectors, financial investment options and electronic banking options for lead generation purposes.
- A good knowledge of competitor offerings and structures.
- Sound understanding of current taxation laws as they apply to the portfolio of customers.
- Good knowledge of technical portfolio management systems.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numerical skills and financial acumen.
- Negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Results orientated.
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to email@example.com no later than Monday, 21st August, 2017.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of qualifications along with the application/ cover letter and curriculum vitae.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).
Powered by Jobs Botswana