Job Title: Head: Mobile Financial Services (MTN Mobile Money)
- Implement the overarching Mobile Financial Services strategy within the OPCO.
- Create the Mobile Financial Services business plan and strategic objectives and guide the department to translate them into corresponding actions and execution.
- Drive profitable growth of Mobile Financial Services through overseeing the implemented strategies to increase customer uptake, usage and awareness.
- Management of all business synergies, including products and services, technology, sales and distribution with a key focus on the agent and merchant network, operations and customer experience.
- Prepare, monitor and control annual departmental budget to ensure that expenditure is in line with the departmental business plan.
- Lead the development, implementation and review of policies, process and procedures for effective management of Mobile Financial Services operations
- Provide leadership to and management of the Mobile Financial Services team, having overall accountability for performance management, talent management and human capital decisions for the department.
- Management of key external stakeholder engagement, ensuring visibility and compliance to regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Sales or any other relevant/related discipline
- MBA/ CA or Masters advantageous
- 5 – 8 years experience in a Sales environment with at least 4 years strategic management in a
- 3 years or more experience in Financial Services environment
- At least 3 years supervisory experience.
Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
The closing date is 27/11/2017.
Powered by Jobs Botswana